Sunday, September 16, 2007

I think I've lost my blogging mojo. I haven't been able to blog properly this few days. Maybe I should consider going on a hiatus for a while.

I didn't manage to go swimming on Friday. And the saddest thing is a ate alot this week :/ I wanted to go this morning, but I found out yesterday that my PMS came. Perfect timing, people.

On the brighter note, I bought new dance shoes. Apparently dancing with Adidas's kills your feet.

My guilty splurge of the day month.

I almost died at dance class today. It was seriously damn tiring. I don't know why, but yes. But ah exercise exercise, I guess its alright :) :)

I had a long day today. Walked till my legs almost broke. Probably because of dance, but I blame the shoes. Heh :) My calves hurts like shit now :/ My ass hurts too, for some reason.

I bought books I wanted for a really, really long time today :) Sat at Starbucks for lunch and had the usual green tea with a book. I guess it helps kill time when your feet hurts like crap and you just don't feel like walking.

I also bought a new swimming suit today. I bought track pants, too :S Mom and dad willingly paid for everything I wanted and that makes me feel even worse than how I already feel.

No shopping for a month, I guess :/

Tuning in; Over You - Daughtry

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home