Monday, September 10, 2007

If you guys are wondering, yes, I did watch High School Musical 2 last night. I know, the show is extremely lame but I have a perfectly good reason to watch it :)

CORBIN BLEU LOSERS ! :) :)

He's talented ! :) He can sing, he can dance, and he is sooooo much hotter than Zac Efron :) In my opinion he can sing and dance better than Zac too. And I like his hair ! hahaha :)

Overall the show was okaaay. I still hate Vanessa Hudgens tho no doubt. I prefer Ashley Tisdale ! Her acting is like freaking awesome. I bet if you give Sharpay's part to Vanessa Hudgens she'd screw it up.

Okay, enough about High School Musical.

Someone turns 14 today ! :)


Happy birthday Liyana Sobri ! :) I hope you had a great fourteenth :) :)

Anyways, Amelia told me that Liyana was bringing us cupcakes this morning and I totally freaked ! I mean hello? I just bought 14 cupcakes from The Apartment k !

But we managed to keep the cupcakes a secret till break and we surprised her with it ! :) I hope you liked them, Liyana. I'm sorry it tastes like shit. On the other hand, Liyana's cupcakes were yummy ! :) :) They were so cute 'cause they were damn mini :)

We had assembly this morning and we had to wait for like 15 minutes for Ah Kau Chan's grand arrival. After that we had to listen to her talk about character building and shits for around an hour. Was bored to death.

Classes today was pretty alright I guess. 3 teachers were absent. hallelujah ! So you guessed it the class was damn noisy and everything. I hope my history teacher doesn't come tomorrow, I've not finish her homework and history is the first thing in the morning tomorrow ! :x

Pft.

Tuning in; I Don't Dance - Lucas Grabeel & Corbin Bleu

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home