Friday, September 07, 2007

Last night, daddy went to The Apartment. And he surprised me with..

CUPCAKES LOSERS !

omg the mint chocolate chip cupcake was like the best ! :) :) He bought the strawberry pravola home too, but it melted and it looked like freaking dog shit but it tasted so good ! :)

Good thing is, I'll be going to The Apartment this weekend ! :) Like, about time man.

Anyway, had ballet last night and it was so freakin' tiring. You know, like I get this feeling that I sprain my heart sometimes. I know, wtf right ? But yeah. omg heart failure. Yeah its damn torturing.

On top of that, we had swimming for PE this morning. Swimming assessment. Which was actually a waste of time. Ugh.

Sat for our last paper - Science. I'll be honest, I did not study. Not at all. I was so hyped up that dad got me the cupcakes last night that I totally lost my studying mood. Even so, I wouldn't say the paper was extremely hard, but it was mentally challenging. No shit, I hope I pass.

Got back KH paper - marks were expected.

Went for swimming again in the evening. 20 laps :) :) Sigh, the things I do just to achieve a freaking retarded pirouette. Seriously, its tiring. Even though swimming might not seem tiring at first, but the aftermath - you don't want to know.

I'm dying to watch The Invasion :) Ah well, going to watch it with Amelia on sunday :)

The Apartment, The Invasion :) OMG I know I'm going to have a bloody nice day :) :)

Tuning in; The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home