Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Okay, so I was wrong. New Moon is good ! Once you get to the interesting part :)

Anyways, I had a quote war end quote with Yee Xin today. She drew a line on my skirt, then sexually harassed me and we attacked each other with high lighters. Yes, we were that bored during Science.

I am going to sue her for harassing me ! >:(

Hahahahahaha.

Yes I know I'm so lame o___O

and apparently, attacking people with high lighters are fun ! Seriously man. I laughed till I cried and my stomach hurt so bad I had to sit on the floor while I whined and laughed at the same time.

I could've sworn half the class was staring at me thinking I'm a maniac.

Well, so much for being hyper. Though it was fun while it lasted.

Besides that, the whole day was rather dull and boring.

Moo ( that's her nick, don't want to get into any trouble so yah ) was being her usual self today. Which means, being a bitch. She called on me so many times and I couldn't answer her questions ! Plus, we had double period today. Gah torture ! :/

There was this new boy, Danish, who came to our class around a month ago. He annoys the crap outta me. Everytime I'm talking to Yee Xin, he interupts. Like hello, who was talking to you ?!

Besides that, he likes to dance. Honestly speaking, he's not any good. He was caught on cam and he didn't mind even though he looked like the biggest loser in the world. Ugh, attention whore.

Yeah, his dancing annoys Krystal & I, too. Every time he does it, we'll give a "o_____O" face and go, " Who does he think he is, Dennis Yin ah ? "

I think I'll end it here. I don't want to talk about the attention seeker.

Tuning in; White Lies - Paul Van Dyk ft. Jessica Sutta

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home