Monday, September 03, 2007

A quick update :)

I had dance yesterday morning with Dennis, aka Mr Pro :) Anyway I was told I needed 6, and on the night before, I still didn't have 6. Okay this is a really stressing job. The next time if someone ask you to look for people to start a class or something, don't do it.

DON'T.

Seriously, it was so hard to get 6 ! I had to ask like, everyone. In the end thanks to Janice who asked her cousin to come, who got me 2 other people to come, which makes 6. And Janice got one of her friend to come too, which made it um, 7? :) :)

Anyways, class yesterday was definitely fun. And I definitely proved Dennis wrong. I am not quiet, okay. I made like damn alot of noise yesterday. You should know that I talk, like, ALOT. So mhmm, I think he had a hard time dealing with me, heh :)

Had school today. Ugh. Had to wake up early this morning. Tried to study Sejarah last night, but Gi turned the tv volume up so high that I couldn't. I tried to sleep but I couldn't either. So in the end I was tossing and turning and finally went to sleep at 1am.

We took our KH test today, which Ms Michelle later discussed the answer's with us. I almost failed my paper man. I didn't even touch my KH books till before the KH exams ! :x So this is what I get, huh?

Like as if KH isn't bad enough, later we had to sit for Sejarah. Which was equally as bad. I tried to study during break and lunch but it didn't work 'cause *AHEM* Yee Xin was making alot of noise. Teacher hasn't discussed the paper with us but I know I did really bad 'cause I compared answers with Yee Xin.

Last but not least, was the English paper. Which pissed me off the most. I passed it up like 10 minutes earlier and Ms Prema marked my paper right on the spot. I got a 74% ! Can you imagine?

74 % ! I mean, like what the fuck? I haven't gotten a B for English ever before since kindergarden and now you give me a B ? OMG, this is seriously not happening to me. My first ever B in English.

And what pissed me off even more was that I almost got full marks for my summary writing, which means I lost alot of marks for Phantom of the Opera, which is like what? I know Phantom of the Opera like the back of my hand. No seriously.

Pfft :/

Got back maths result today, and I got 60 %. Not bad, 'cause I left a few questions blank. Again, C in math ! My results are really, really bad. I don't know how am I supposed to tell mommy about all of this. Like %@#&*$ !!

and on top of all that, I'm sick. Down with the flu, and sore throat, AND cough. And my head is killing me, it feels like its about to burst. I better go get some rest.

You better appreciate this long post I did.

Tuning in; Sexy Love - Ne Yo

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home