Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Sat for Geography today, and it was really challenging. Believe me. And even though I read through last night, nothing went into my head. Omg I hope I do well. I gave up on so many subjects already, including Geography but I'm taking it back.

The only subject I can give up is Mandarin. ( AMELIAAAA ! ) :)

Which, I also sat for today. Oh God. Mandarin tomorrow, I'm wondering whats gonna happen to my results ! :x I want I want I want to score ! I know myself that I didn't really do well this exam especially Sejarah. I don't have the mood to study, at all.

GAAAAAAH. Oh well.

Seven down, one to go :)

Science, and we're sitting for it on Friday. I suck at Science no seriously. I've hated Science ever since the day I started learning it. And I don't understand what the hell Mr Wong talks about all day. Nothing, nothing ever goes into my head.

Anyway, I told Ms Prema to recheck my paper. & of course I also asked for marks. Which she did give me ! 82% for English, suckers ! :) :) My only A this time tho. Scored 75% for BM which is not that bad lah, seeing most of them scored C's :)

The flu has gotten worse, and yet I still attended school both yesterday and today. I went today to sit for the exams. Thought of going back early 'cause mommy said I could, but I didn't in the end. Should've, tho. I was feeling like shit after that.

Thank God we don't have to sit for any exams tomorrow. I might skip school. I just might :)

Planning to go to the Apartment this weekend ! Amelia, you better don't ffk me again, k? I know you love to do that. Postpone, postpone, postpone. When am I going to get the chance to dine in the Apartment?!?!??!

Going to get some chocolate cake now :)

Tuning in; Chris Brown - Wall to Wall

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home