Monday, September 17, 2007

Technatomy

Technatomy
Three contemporary dance works examine the nexus between man and machine, now and in the future


Malaysians are obsessed with technology -- things that glitter, lightup, make noise, things that make us more visible, audible, powerful thanever before. Our bodies crave new hardware. Our minds demand the perfection of virtual reality. New interactive interfaces invade our bodies, dictate our movements, and narrow the divide between us and the artificial intelligence.

Where will this obsession lead?

Featuring Suhaili Ahmad Kamil
(So You Think You Can Dance? finalist)

Date & Time : 28&29 Sept, 8.30pm.
30 Sept, 3pm.
Venue : Pentas 2, KL Pac
Tickets : RM35 (general) / RM25(students)


***

Heard about the show from Krystal today. Obviously she got me one of those brochures. Thought you dance fans out there might be interested to go for the show.

I might go. Yes, I am interested.

As ya'll know I am a huge fan of Suhaili, but sadly I have yet to see her dance live. I guess this is my big chance, but I don't know if my parents will have the time to take me there.

The freaking brochure makes the production look pretty damn good. I look forward to it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home