Sunday, September 09, 2007

Today, I met up with Amelia and we went to..

THE APARTMENT ! *screams* :) :)

And we ordered like loads of food :)

Chicken In A Bag and it is extremely good ! :) :)

I know it doesn't look like fish but it is baked dory fish. And it is a must order people ! omg omg, the best out of the bunch.

Andrew's Pasta. It is like, the bomb, right melia? ;p

Getting hungry yet ? ;D

We had the Strawberry Peach Pavlova and it was damn good :) :) omg, I'm hungry ;p

Also, we had the peanut butter and kaya crepes for dessert :) Yummy, I tell you.

Credits to Krystal and Mei Kee for recommending what to order. The Apartment is the bomb and I am soooo going back ! :) :)

Our bill came out to be $94.90 which is quite alright. I expected it to be much more expensive seeing all that food we ordered. But one thing, the waiters there are really dumb. Amelia couldn't understand them ;p

Also, we sapu-ed all the cupcakes on the shelf :) All 14 of 'em, losers ! :) :)

After lunch, we went to watch The Invasion. And it was the freaking bomb man ! :) Even better than I thought. But me being myself was being the scaredy cat I was :) hahah no worries, I'm sure I'll be able to sleep tonight :) If you're looking for a thriller, The Invasion is highly recommended :)

I had to go to Big Apple afterwards when Amelia left. And I bought the total amount of 12 doughnuts. I'm not gonna finish them all by myself, of course. Don't look at me like a maniac, I'm not the one who eats 12 doughnuts in a day ! *coughsAmeliacoughs*

Had to leave after that, had dinner at home and everything lah.

I had a very nice day :) But I can tell that tomorrow's gonna be pretty damn awesome too.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home