Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back to school today. Didn't really feel like going but hey :)

Got back a few of our results, and my results are like trash :/ Especially Science. Its not that I didn't really study for it - I did ! I didn't touch my Geography books at all and yet my Geography results are quite alright.

The day passed by pretty quickly. I have no idea why, though.

Went to the dentist to tighten my braces after school. And shit, it hurts now. And I was told I'm going to have a gap in between my front teeth. Imagine that, it would be so weird man ! But what to do :/

Tomorrow is Thursday ! We'll be having our NCC exams tomorrow. Yah, how nice right :/ To top it all off, its a thursday, and I have ballet ! What a thing to ruin my thursdays. Thursdays are actually my favourite weekday. Or at least used to be.

But think of this :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well will ya just take a look at Chace Crawford ! *drools* Oh the hotness. Leighton Meester is hot, too :) I have to say they did a really good job in casting Nate and Blair. And you have got to agree with me okay :)

Yes anyway, Gossip Girls episode 5 tomorrow ! I can't wait :) I've watched alot of the previews and they're damn good ! They just get better and better :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aaaaah ! *melts*

I know you like him too okay, just admit it :)

Tuning in; How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home