Sunday, October 07, 2007

Dennis was dressed like a fisherman today during dance. He was like wearing Timberland shoes and a HAT. Yes, not a cap, a hat. So we were all like laughing at him during class. Quotes Cindy, "Eh Dennis, you just went fishing is it ?"

If you were there, you'll laugh your arse off man.

I was just talking to Cindy a while ago. And we had this really weird conversation. About the fisherman !

Cindy Fuego' says:
eh you know!
Cindy Fuego' says:
i came to the studio early and becky was there
Cindy Fuego' says:
and like,we saw this man coming in you know..
Cindy Fuego' says:
and he dressed damn weirdly
Cindy Fuego' says:
so i was like ' eh.. who's that. DONT OPENLAA! later he come rape us..'
Cindy Fuego' says:
then she pressed and the door open. and he was walking weirdly into the room. we were all like :S
Cindy Fuego' says:
and then, i said ' eh who's that ah pek..'
Cindy Fuego' says:
and then becky was like DENNIS --

I swear to God Cindy, you are the funniest person alive.

I should've taken a picture of him dressing up like a fisherman. I swear, its damn gay. And now I can't erase the image from my brain. I think of it all the time and I'll laugh. Like, shit.

Exams are tomorrow ! Wish me luck.

And Cindy ! Thanks so much for being my tutor in Science. And thank you for taking my mind off exams, even though it was just for a while :D Thanks so much, really.

FISHERMAN ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Omg I'm so lame.

Tuning in; Tambourine - Eve ft. Swizz Beatz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home