Thursday, October 18, 2007

Did you know that you need alot of money just to franchise Big Apple doughnuts ?

Yee Xin's dad wanted to franchise Big Apple at first, but then it will cost RM10,000 per outlet without the machines and all that jazz. So he figured that its not so worth the money and he's coming up with his own doughnut factory.

And so, he decided to call it...

UNCLE SAM'S DONUTS !

Watch out for Uncle Sam's Donuts people, its gonna be bigger than Big Apple ! And possibly even bigger than Dunkin' Donuts and J Co ! Just you wait, people, just you wait :) :)

Yee Xin and I were having this conversation about her dad's doughnuts. And then I ended up telling her how I longed to have my own doughnut factory when I grow up. And I ask if I could franchise Uncle Sam's Donuts at a cheap price. Friend friend mah, right ? :D

So, she said we can be partners next time and our doughnut factory can be name "Yee Xin and Chloe's Donuts" ! And when we have our own doughnut factory, certain people will be jealous ! Then they will soon follow our footsteps and open their own factory.

... which will obviously suck, right Yee Xin ? :)

Like Yee Xin said, all the "WINNERS" will buy Yee Xin and Chloe's Donuts. All sakai's can go eat Big Apple and J Co and whatever shitty doughnuts.

By that time, Big Apple and J Co might not even have an outlet here in Malaysia anymore. 'cause Uncle Sam's Donuts and Yee Xin and Chloe's Donuts will take over the whole doughnut industry !

You have never tasted real doughnuts until you have tasted Yee Xin and Chloe's Donuts ! :)
(Give me some credit, I did this on my laptop without a mouse in five minutes. Keep your judgements to yourself please&thanks)

Believe me people, one day this whole thing is going to happen.

Tuning in; Whatever You Like - Nicole Scherzinger ft. TI

p/s; This post is clearly a joke okay, so nobody come firing at me !

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home