Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finals are over ! :)

... and yet I have ballet to ruin my night. Great.

Anyway, of late I have been watching
Gossip Girls !

We've all been waiting for it for like, forever ! :) Very worth watching, I must say. Extremely addictive :D

I've read all the books, so I personally think that the cast is really bad. I think only Blair and Nate can live up to their fictional characters. Looks wise, and character wise.

I'm currently waiting for episode four.

Oh, and Leighton Meester is hot :)

She plays Blair btw :)

Will update. Just not now, I don't have the time. I really miss blogging ! :) So glad to be back :D

Tuning in; Upgrade You - Beyonce ft. Jay-Z
(Oh yaaah, Beyonce's November 1st show got canceled. I was actually looking forward to it ! Stuuuupid country.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home