Saturday, October 20, 2007

Good morning readers( :
I know its weird for Chloe Wong to blog so early, so obviously its not her!Okay,so I'll start with my nice story post.Tee-heee.
I've known Chloe for....umm 8 months only.So when I first changed to the class,we weren't close and we kind of like hated each other.Didn't we Chloe?Feels kind of weird to think about it now.Haha, anywayysss.We got to know each other better on, and here we are today, good buddies.

We tend to share the same interest in many things.We only don't in a few,mostly when it comes to guys!I'm not going to post up the pics incase she gets mad: p . Anyways, I think I 've become lamer and sucked more at jokes since I got to know her.Kidding.No I'm serious.

..
See, I'm becoming lame again.Tsk tsk.
Enough of me, let's talk about Chloe now.Chloe is very special, yes indeed indeed.She's really funny you know!She makes me laugh so much till my stomach hurts whenever she does the spongebob thing ! I remember I was really down that day,and she did it till I finally cracked!Funny as shit.And sometimes,she laughs till she cries.Hmm, talk about special : D

Besides that,she has a good heart, deep deep deep down inside.Sorry bad joke, she is really nice!Also,I find it amazing the way she can go on and on talking about shopping ,shoes and more shoes!I enjoy talking with her actually,she 's like the no.1 source to shopping and shoes. hehh.
And eventhough she might not know it,she makes people happy !
I can't really think of anthing bad about her.Oh yes , she calls me a lamo all the time-_-
Its sad we don't have a picture together,mhmm really sad.So I can't post any up!
xoxo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Am said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HII CHLOEE : D *WAVES

anyways, I'm lifeless so here I am commenting.I wanted to spam but you didn't let me. So yeah.

byeeee now.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home