Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Greetings earthlings :) :)

I accompanied mommy to do her hair at Peek-A-Boo today :) While she did her hair, I sat in their VIP room and used their internet connection. Yah man. Thank God I brought my trusty lappy there :)

Believe it or not, mommy took two hours. She didn't colour her hair, just wash, cut and blow. Yah, so typical Jeffry to work that slow. Like I said, thank God for their wi-fi and my laptop :)

Went to get Big Apple doughnuts after that, and left. Curve is quite boring, no ?

I wanted to go swimming at the club, at the same time meet up with Cindy for a while, but the rain spoiled my plans. Ugh, its always like that. It will rain for sure when I want to go swimming.

ANYWAY.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*drools*

Yah, see that ? This guy is Chace Crawford, and I know he's hot, okay ? He plays Nate in Gossip Girls btw.

But thats not my point. My point is, Chace Crawford is dating Carrie freakin' Underwood. And he's two years younger than her.

SAY WHAAAAAAAAT ?

Yes, its true. Chace Crawford IS dating Carrie freakin' Underwood. And its hard to believe, he fell for Carrie Underwood. How can he?! Carrie Underwood is OLD. Well, she looks old. Yah, UNBELIEVABLE ! I hate Carrie Underwood !

Don't believe me ? Go google it.

Yah, this shit spoiled my day.

Plus, today's the last day of the raya holidays. Back to school for us tomorrow. I so do not want to go back. I'm not done with relaxing, shopping, slacking and everything else. Why can't we have 10 day breaks like everyone else ? *pouts*

School tomorrow, which also means exam results.

What's done is done. We can't change anything. Death awaits us. Tomorrow is doomsday !

I have to chill. Or at least learn to.

Tuning in; Faber Drive - Tongue Tied

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home