Friday, October 19, 2007

Guess who?

Hiii :D I'm here to write a little something about the owner of this blog - Chloe Wong :D

OKay, so I've known Chloe Wong since I was like 10 or so. But we only got close when we were 12, I think. yeaaah :) If you had seen us then, you would think we were the most innocent looking people alive! I'm serious :D Haha, people from Yuk Chai were all nerds/geeks & freaks. Until, we pass the graduation stage and step foot into our new school everything changes. Sorry, got a little carried away! Mmm so I'm here to talk about Chloeee :)
Chloe's a very down to earth girl and she was considered very 'cool' when we were 12. Well, at least to me :D She takes from the genes (her dad) Her whole family always listens to cool music and they hit the mall EVERY WEEK. I know riiiight.

Mmmm, have I mentioned Chloe is a pro swimmer too? Uh huh, we headed to tropicana today and I think she swam 20 plus laps while I only did 10 -.- She looks sooo relaxed when she swims freestyle and while I swim freestyle like I'm doing kick boxing. Okay, so now that we all know Chloe's a good swimmer. We shall move on to her ballet! LOL :) :) She has been taking ballet since she's 6 i think. Yeap! & now she trains hard even though she doesn't like it very much. Be thankful, woman. :D

HM, Chloe moved to Kdu and she has become very much mature since then. Even so, she has never lost her 'I'M SO RETARDED AND KIDDY!' side :) She ahhh, memang very lame. But thats what makes her so funny :D

This is Chloe camwhoring. Hahaha! See the transformation :D

a very very old pic of Chloe & I! taken in Borders, Curve. She likes books just as much as she LOVES her Chase Crawford.

This is us again in Yipee Cup, during last year July I think. Yeah, we - Esther, Hui Yun, Chloe & myself use to be very close, but now not so much :( It's just us then :D Ever since she joined dance lessons, I get to see her more often! Hahaha I am not lesbo, people. I just love my bestfriend very much :D

There are aLOT of things I can recall of Chloe! Like when I first got my phone when I was 12 I use to always message Chloe. Still do now! :) Uh huhh,she was the one who made me addicted to text messaging. *points! ;p

Mmm, Chloe gives wonderful advices and she never fails to make you feel great afters. If you need somebody to make you feel comfortable in your own skin, or make you laugh like a donkey, go to her :D Haha, I'm helping you make customers okay Chloe! I bet she'll go 'I'm not having a BUSINESS LAH!' Well, Soraaaayyy :D '

So, I shall come back one day again, and intrude Chloe's blog! I'm done, FOR NOW.

and and and, here's a few more Chloe facts !

1) She doesnt have a favourite food but she likes Korean.
2) She doesn't like Science. So don't be a Science geek to her, okay?

Much loves X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home