Sunday, October 28, 2007

Has been some time, no ? :)

And no, I'm not done with Heroes.

My laptop was infected with virus around 5 days ago. It kept sending stuff to my contacts on MSN. So bloody annoying. But everything was fine after I scanned for viruses :) Well thank God for that.

School has been pretty alright :) I left early on Thursday :) Mom picked me up and we went to the Curve :) Had lunch in Marche. Honestly, I really really miss the place. I don't know why, but I just do :) Yes the food IS good, but the price is really unreasonable, like seriously.

Helped mom with the groceries at Tesco after that :)

I skipped school on Friday. All I did was stay at home though. Well I practiced piano and did my theory homework ! Isn't that such a great achievement ? :D

My saturday was really boring. Really, really boring, in fact. I had dance in the morning, and went straight to ballet after. Its really tiring, I tell you, seriously. Had lunch and spent the rest of the day at my aunt's house.

Had to go for some sakai's birthday dinner at night. This fella is 80. Can anyone tell me why I even have to attend an 80 year old's birthday ? And he's not even my grandfather for goodness sake. I really can't believe I sat through the whole night.

Had dance in the morning today. Really tiring, but had great exercise :)

Dad & Mom came late, so I had a long talk with Dennis in the studio. I had my doubts about the results of So You Think You Can Dance?, so I asked about it. Nothing's cleared, though. Even Dennis himself thinks that there were problems with the results 'cause he was actually leading throughout the whole week.

Went to ou again, after dance. I really can't believe I'm saying this but I'm sick of ou already. Sigh.

Will blog tomorrow, hopefully.

Tuning in; Touch - Omarion

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home