Monday, October 15, 2007

I had an appointment with Grace at Russell's today.

To do my hair, duh.

Anyway, I was thinking of getting a drastic Victoria Beckham, but I knew I wouldn't be able to carry it well. So, I opted for the usual shoulder length cut.


It turned out like that. Shorter than I expected, but its quite alright I guess :)

Whether it comes out like what I want or not, Grace never fails to satisfy me. The only people allowed to touch my hair are Jeffry from Peek-a-boo and Grace. But Jeffry is a little too overpriced. Plus, Grace does it faster. Okay fine, she can do it better, too.

After that, I went to have lunch with Daddy at Italiannies. We had so much to eat ! Dad ordered damn alot. Food was okay, I guess. Their creme brulee is awesome, though. Best in the world ! :D

Walked around ou for a bit, then I had to come home.

Rushed to get ready, then I had to leave. Went to my aunt's house for an open house thing 'cause she just moved. But it was just a family kinda thing. We went there to help set up with the steamboat and all that jazz.

I was bloated after dinner. Rest of the night was spent either on the Ogawa, or playing with the Nintendo Wii. I want a Wii for myself too, its damn fun I tell you ! And you can sweat alot from playing with it.

Left 'round 12.30pm, which leaves me here now. This post is one day late btw. 'cause its past 12 o___O

Pavillion tomorrow ! :) I can't wait :D

Nights people.

Tuning in; Everytime The Beat Drop - Monica ft. Dem Franchize Boys
(Thanks Dennis ! (: )

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home