Sunday, October 21, 2007

I haven't been blogging for the past two days ! But my blog was intruded by two sakai's. Hahahah, my bestfriends :)

So today I had to go for dance. Dennis wasn't around, he went to do some show - Star Idol. More of that later. So yah, we had class with Rebecca. And she totally killed me. We did a few eights to Fuego. The dance was fast and energetic and she made us do it like 20 times.

... I was paralyzed after class. Like literally. I sweated like shit. Haven't sweated this much since forever. My whole shirt was wet ! And I couldn't walk properly. My legs were already killing me ! GAH :/

After class I headed off to ou as usual. My legs were killing me so while mom was shopping I would always look for a chair to sit. Hahah. I wasn't really in the mood to shop, but I did pick up a few things :)

Sat a Robert Harris with a book while mom continued shopping :)

Left at around five, and went to my aunt's house to sit for a while. Gi & I played with the Nintendo Wii ! :) Around six we went out again, for dinner. Went to some place around SS2 for their duck :) Was satisfying.

Yah, I watched Star Idol. And I can't believe Dennis skipped class with us to do something like THIS. The show sucked. The girl he danced with was ugly. Honestly, she can't dance. And he once told me the pay was low.

... I have no idea why he agreed to do it. Seriously.

Oh and did I tell you I wagged school on Friday ? :) Hahah, I went swimming with Cindy instead :) We don't study in school anymore anyway, so why bother ? :)

School again tomorrow, sigh. I hope I'll be able to walk properly by tomorrow. We'll be starting our headstart tomorrow. I think KDU needs to chill and stop studying for a while. Sigh.

Till tomorrow.

Tuning in; I Still Believe - Hayden Panettiere

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home