Friday, October 12, 2007

I just finished watching Gossip Girl episode four and its freaking good man :) Go download it ! :D :D

I had a long day. Very tiring. I only woke up at around 11 today. Oh joy ! Raya holidays are here. I am so not a morning person, I usually can't wake up on weekdays when I have to go to school. I'm so glad that its raya now I can just wake up whenever I want to :)

So I went to ou today. And practically the whole world was there :O

Went for lunch, and then I went window shopping and saw this really pretty cropped hoodie in Adidas. But the price is like :O :O Mom was like, " Go pester your father to buy for you lah, 100% he'll get it for you. "

Mhmm, yah right mom, yah right. I WISH.

Came home late and I had to rush to show my ass up on time for piano class. I hate piano class on Fridays, very inconveniant. Ngah.

I want new shoes :O




Yah I know I have very weird taste in sneakers. Whatever, okay.

I WANT TO GO TO PAVILLION !

Don't mind me, I'm just feeling very... weird.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri everyone. Enjoy your raya holidays ! :)

Tuning in; Lily Allen - Alfie

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home