Monday, October 15, 2007

I was really really really (please note the three really's) bored last night. I was debating about malay movies with Dennis. Yah, that was how bored I was.

On the brighter note, I went to Pavilion today ! :) :) :)

Okay fine, its nothing to shout about 'cause its quite similar to KLCC. I like the place though, not so many mat rempit's. And it reminds me about Singapore ! :D The place is damn huge !

So many people were there today. All the ah ma's and ah lian's who came out from the kampung. Oh well.

Had lunch at Madam Kwan's.

And then the first store I went to was JUICY COUTURE ! :) :) :) The store is huge, it has two floors somemore ! Even though every freaking thing in the shop was overpriced, its actually nice to just look around. Everything is damn classy. The tracksuits shouts " Oh My God " but they're damn expensive. Even the jacket alone is RM810. Freaking crazy.

They're Topshop is huge, too. Yes, it has two floors. I couldn't find anything there though. I almost got this pair of flats ! But I didn't. Yes I even found the flats I dreamt of having ! But no, I didn't get them ):

They also have Mooks ! First ever in Malaysia man. They have Pull & Bear too, but they're not open. I'm dying to check the store out ! I thank God that there's one opening at ou ! :) :)

Besides that, they have Tangs, too. I don't think you can find Tangs anywhere else in Malaysia. And yes, it has two floors, too. But I remember the Tangs in Singapore being alot bigger ! But of course, the Tangs here are much more affordable.

Believe it or not, mom actually hated the place. She was complaining about this and that, then she said she wanted to go home. And it was only 3. 3 freaking pm ! Like, hello ? I just started shopping and its only been 2 hours, and you tell me you want to go home ?!

But that was before she went into Tangs.

Once she got there, she couldn't stop man. I swear she tried on almost every single pair of shoes ! And she found a pair for herself in the end. She even bought this handbag ! Talk about being a shopaholic man.

Their Parkson is huge, too.

We spent around two hours in Parkson. Yes, two hours ! Hahaha. They have a Juicy counter in Parkson too ! They only have watches, though. But they're really pretty :) I even tried them on. OMG ): Cannot resist lah, seriously.

After 7 hours of shopping in Pavilion, the only thing I managed to get was this Adidas jacket. Yah man, I know. Everything was just so expensive.

I didn't even get to try the doughnuts from J Co ! The queue was so freaking long, I'm telling you. But I don't get the point, their doughnuts are exactly the same as Big Apple's, but why do people still say they taste better ?

Had dinner at Centrepoint's Black Canyon. If your looking for good Thai food, you should seriously go there man ! Yah the food is damn good ! Very worth the money, too.

My legs are gonna break soon. I feel so tired. But I can't wait till the next time I'm gonna set foot in Pavilion again.

Till then, lotsa love.

Tuning in; Hate That I Love You - Rihanna & Ne Yo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home