Saturday, October 13, 2007

It has been some time since I've been obsessing over phones.

I was walking in The Curve with mommy this afternoon, and we passed by this phone shop. And you know what happens.

LG SHINE ! :D

Omg, this is damn pretty okay. I hope mom gets it for herself ! ;p

LG PRADA ! :) :)

The most awesome phone in the entire universe. Its so very sleek and elegant :) Very classic Prada, costs a bomb. I love love love love it ! :D

Hahahah. I don't like the rest. LG Chocolate is very pretty, too :) I'm going to get an LG for my next phone. People, throw away your Nokia's and Sony Erricson's, LG is the freaking bomb man ! :)

... my day was very unproductive. This is the best I can do. Sorry.

Tuning in; Fuego - Pitbull ft. Don Omar

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home