Tuesday, October 30, 2007

School was boring today. I could've sworn that I yawned at least 25 times during Math. Well at least Mr Segar didn't mind :D Mr Jaya and Pn Muzaimah didn't come today so we had 2 free periods :) :)

And I was thinking.. if its gonna be like that, why bother going to school ?

I left during lunch. Well we all did. Most of the girls did, anyway. Its actually a really troublesome process to get your ass out of the school. But it was worth it anyway. Its not like I have anything to do even if I stay in school !

Mom picked me up and we went to ou. 'twas really quiet there today for some reasons. Like, extremely quiet. I mean, even on weekday's it doesn't get this quiet ! Trust me, its ou we're talking about.

Had lunch at Chilli's :) Its hardly ever crowded anywhere else but you shoulda seen the crowd in Chilli's. They had the biggest bunch of people in the whole mall ! Well that doesn't happen everyday :O

Walked around for a bit and picked up a few things. Mommy had a few errands to run so yeaaa :/ Left for home after a while because I was feeling really, really tired.

Seriously, now ? I'm hooked on Heroes ! I can't stop watching it ! Right now I'm taking a break after watching it three hours straight. You have to go watch it ! Might seem scary, but its freaking awesome.

LG En-V in orange.
Pretty, ain't it ? Didn't I already tell you LG phones are awesome ? Yeaaa :)

I think I better get back to Heroes now :)

Tuning in; Second Chance - Faber Drive

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Sylar( :

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sylar sucks, Amelia. Even Mohinder's better than Sylar.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home