Thursday, November 29, 2007

Chloe says:
HI YEE XIN WHO IS IN DUBAI
yeexïn • chärmëd & dängërous says:
LOL
yeexïn • chärmëd & dängërous says:
errr, dubai people?
Chloe says:
i said, hi yee xin who is in dubai
Chloe says:
its a statement not a question la x)
yeexïn • chärmëd & dängërous says:
okay okay. =)
yeexïn • chärmëd & dängërous says:
i thought it was a question.

I miss you and the way you can make me laugh at whatever you say. Enjoy your trip in Dubai & Turkey and come back soon ! :)

---

Was craving for McFlurry in the middle of the night yesterday. and daddy who is such a dear drove me to McDonald's even though he just came back from India. We also managed to go to SS2's 'wai sek kai' for supper. yummy.

and as usual today I slacked at home and managed to avoid doing housework x) to cure boredom, I upgraded my Windows Media Player and rearranged my music by order and now I have a nice and organised playlist :)

Also, I managed to download more of Heroes and also Gossip Girls ! :) It took some time, yes, but its worth the time :) Trust me.

... turns out today ain't so unproductive after all, huh ? :)

went for ballet at the new studio. The studio is huge I tell you, HUGE ! :) Now we have more space and plus, the floors are nice to dance on, unlike the old studio which has rough floors and is brought together by tape. I myself have tripped on the tape a few times already.

So now we can all dance comfortably and can totally understand the word 'skim'. Trust me, when you had floor like the old studio to dance on, you can never skim through. which is fustrating.

ANYWAYS, despite the new floor and everything else, I'm still paralyzed. and plus, I have class on Saturday. GAH ):

Off to watch Gossip Girls now :)

Tuning in; Push it - Salt n Pepa

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home