Monday, November 26, 2007

G & I washed dad's car today. I wanted to wash the top of it and I wasn't tall enough so I told G to go bring me a stool for me to stand on. When she brought it out for me I didn't even take a second look and I stood right on top of it.

... turns out the stool was already broken. It had a huge hole right in the middle.

So obviously the stool broke when I stood on it. And from that, I have a huge cut down my calves. The cut is deep and it bled for around half an hour. Thank God I didn't have to get stitches. Needles scare me :/

It didn't hurt so bad at first, prolly 'cause it was numb but after that the pain settled in. Enduring the pain was probably the worst 1 hour of my life.

I was planning to wear a dress on Sunday. But I guess that won't happen after all.

Tuning in; Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown ft. T-Pain

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home