Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Huge scar down my calves now :( Sigh. What to do, its not like I can blame my sister or anything right ?

Anyway, out of boredom I went to Tesco to help mom with her groceries. Had KFC for lunch. You will never know how much I miss it ! omg, its been almost two years since I've had KFC :) So so long !

When I was waiting for mom to finish up her groceries, I spotted this :

Which crazy person does this ? you tell me. and I saw that fella going to the cashier to pay for all the twisties ok ! G & I were like "whaaaaaa ?" and our facial expression went like "o_____O" I don't even know how the hell that fella is s'posed to finish up a whole trolley of twisties.

Hahahah. It was a JOKE x) Yes there was this trolley filled with twisties but it was the workers who filled the trolley up.

... how lame can I get ?

ANYWAYS, was damn happy 'cause I didn't have to do housework today ! :) Mommy told me to take a rest 'cause apparently I have been a great help with the housework *coughs* Since we didn't have to help out, G & I decided to watch dvd's

Rummaged through a big stack of un-watched dvd's. trust me it was really tough deciding which one to watch. Settled on Epic Movie (G's pick) and yes I haven't seen it 'cause I'm super outdated. And no, I didn't even enjoy the show.

I actually wanted to watch The Last Mimzy and no, I haven't seen that one too though it looks pretty good ! :) Am going to watch it when G's not around or something 'cause I want to watch it on the LCD which G always hogs and I'll end up watching on the small Sony :( Whoo what a long sentence.

Its late and I'm sleepy so I think I better go off :)
Nights people !

Tuning in; Radar - Britney Spears

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home