Friday, November 02, 2007

I am finally done with Heroes ! And I have to say, the ending sucks. It was left hanging. I can't wait to watch season two.

I HATE SYLAR ! GRRR. He's evil I tell you, evil !
And I can't believe Amelia is in love with him!

Am : ) says:
sylarr is loveeeee.
Chloe says:

sylar is evil.
Chloe says:
you like him because you're evil. and deep down inside you want to rip peoples' heads open and eat their brains.


MUAHAHAH. Well I knew Amelia was evil ever since I knew her ! Kidding :) She's nice :D

Anyways, as usual I left school early yesterday. And I went to Curve with mom again after she picked me. Did I tell you I went there on wednesday night too ? I didn't have plans and it was halloween so dad took me out and we had dinner at Friday's :)

Its funny how dad actually took me there for Baskin Robin's as the main excuse, but the amount of people was seriously.. I was about to faint when I saw the queue. So we went to FOS instead ! Since we still had vouchers so yah :) I ended up spending money, again. Sigh.

So yeah like I said, went to Curve again on Thursday ! I wasn't hungry so mom & I just got Starbucks. Went to Tesco again, to do grocery's and then went to pay November bills over at Ikano.

I skipped school today and stayed home the whole day.

Was practicing piano and all of a sudden I stopped and went to eat grapes wtf. I'm such a failure o___O

had lessons and then went for my usual weekly swim :) I'm so super tired now I think I can just fall asleep right away when my head touches my pillow wtf.

Oh and, Happy Birthday Soo Wei ! :D I hope you had a great one :)

Tuning in; Hayden Panettiere - Try

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home