Monday, November 05, 2007

I had a day out yesterday :) I met up with Yee Xin, Mei Kee, Ee Lynn & Li Shuen at ou. Though we didn't do much, I must say I had fun ! :)

They went for a game of bowling, and I watched. I'm not a bowler, don't look at me like that ! It was fun watching though :) Foosball was fun, too. We were so loud and so many people were staring hahaha :)

Pool was the worst :) The lamest game of pool I've ever seen ! It was the funnest one yet, though :) what we did was we used the stick to push the balls into the holes. Kind of like table hockey, you know ? :) It was so funny ! Everyone was staring at us. Damn embarassing ! At least I had fun :)

I wasn't in the mood to shop yesterday, I honestly don't know why ! I didn't buy much, which is good, because lately, I've been spending alot of money ! >:D

Today was boring ! School, school and school. I'm looking forward to our year end break. I need a break, seriously. I'm done cramming all that shit into my brain ! Overload, man. I'm being very lame, I know.

Anyways, I've been downloading Heroes season 2 which I can't wait to watch ! I am such a failure. No seriously. I said I wanted to wait for the DVD, in fact I made a vow that I will wait for the DVD ! But now I'm downloading it on the computer anyway wtf. Sigh.

I love the sidekick Hayden/Claire uses in Heroes ! So pretty :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A pink sidekick ! :)

Very pretty, no ? :) I WANT ONE :D

In fact, I will get one if I manage to go to LA for vacation this coming holiday :)

I'm going off now.

Loves :)

Tuning in; Give It To You - Sean Paul ft. Eve

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home