Sunday, November 11, 2007

I had a long, long day. My legs, especially my calves are killing me. I can collapse anytime if you make me walk :p Well part of it was from yesterday's ballet class. It was a killer. Can really die, I tell you.

So after ballet we all went to Ikea and had lunch there. The beef balls are the best in the world :D I had so much man. I miss them, its been so long. Ever since the one in ou closed down, I've never really went to Ikea for their beef balls anymore.

After that I just went to my aunt's house to chill. Left at around 7.

I wasn't hungry so I decided to skip dinner. Which I obviously failed to do so. I had gastric a little later. It was 11 and I went and ate two curry puffs. Uh huh uh huh, that was my dinner :) or was it my supper ?

I had to wake up around 8 today 'cause I had dance at 9.30am. And guess what ? Dennis came late and he made us all wait for him outside the studio 'cause apparently they locked us out and Rebecca had a class to teach. omgosh, wasting my time. I could've woken up a little later.

Class was tiring today. fun, but tiring. Oh and Shake/Sheikh came to the studio ;D Seriously Shake is one hell of a dancer. I actually really like him and was extremely dissapointed when he got voted off the show in the first week ;(

Went to ou after that. Daddy wasn't around today. Had lunch and then I just lepak-ed around 'cause my legs were seriously killing me. Had tea with Aunty Jesse, and then we left at around 4 or so.

Went out again after a while for dinner with my aunt.

I actually wanted to go to Sungei Wang ! 'cause as you know Ryan, Jamile, Snow and Michelle from So You Think You Can Dance? America season 1 are here to perform ! Its their last day here, sadly. I really really wanted to go okay ! And somemore Dennis, Becky, Nikki and Shake were performing. If dad was not in Bangkok he would've taken me there already ): ):

Its 8.45pm now and I'm very exhausted. I have a throbbing headache and like I said my calves hurts. I think I shall go to bed at 10pm :)


Sony Erricson W580i. Should I ? :)

Tuning in; Do You - Ne Yo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home