Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'M BACK ! :)

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been busy.

... okay fine, more like lazy.

So anyways, the long term break started :) no more school, no more studying, no more books, no more waking up early ! :) :) Last day of school was kind of.. last day. We played cards the whole day and ordered Domino's :) You should've seen the amount of people who ordered Domino's, we didn't even know which man was delivering our pizza's x)

Lets just say my sunday was eventful. Had to wake up early 'cause I had dance at 9. Then after that I went to ou and watched Dennis, Alam & Noor perform. I had a hard time looking for the place. Seriously. And it ended up being at GSC. Went to BV ii for dinner at night and again, the family spent 500 bucks on shopping. sigh.

Yesterday all I did was stayed at home. But I did manage to watch alot of Prison Break :) SCOFIELDDDD :) :) yup yup, I spent the whole afternoon being a couch potato ! But the show's damn good, you cannot miss it :) uh huh uh huh.

As for today, I went to ou with Yee Xin, Krystal, Mei Kee & Ee Lynn. Li Shuen joined us afters. Had lunch in Bar B Q Plaza 'cause apparently they've never been there. Oh and did I tell you Yee Xin brought her brother ? x) He's shy so we kind of bullied him, but it was fun mah x) Oh God, I'm broke now. Did so much walking but only managed to buy two tops. But you should've seen Krystal ! She shops as if her dad can print money.. COOL RIGHT ? :) :)

Saw alot of familiar faces there today. Was craving for Roti Boy after that so we went to buy x)Yee Xin left after that and the others went for bowling so Krystal & I ended up walking around from the new wing to the old wing, from the old wing to the new wing so many times ! What, good exercise mah x) went to look at iPod's, laptop's, camera's and other gadgets :)

I had fun today :) Has been some time.

To enlighten you, I have :

Please. Don't. Kill. Me :) I'm innocent ! x)
Tuning in; Shadow Of The Day - Linkin Park

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home