Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Out of boredom, I went browsing through this season's So You Think You Can Dance? videos on youtube last night. Its awesome. No seriously !

Watch these if you don't believe me.


Lacey and Kameron, hip hop.
This must be one of the best hip hop routines ever in So You Think You Can Dance? history. Amazing :)


Lacey and Kameron, contemporary.
This really put Blake and Melody's (Season 1) contemporary dance to shame. That dance they did was amazing itself. This is the best performance in the whole of Season 3. I assure you.


Lacey and Pasha, hip hop.
Another one of those amazing dance with amazing choreography. This is mind-blowingly good ! Absolutely without a doubt, my favourite :)


Danny and Neil, contemporary.
Have you ever seen two guys dance to a contemporary routine ? Tell me 'bout it.


Lacey and Danny, samba.
Its a samba routine. What else can I say ? But if there is one type of dance the Malaysian's can do as good as the American's, I will say Sue and Isaac's samba routine. Ze bomb ! :D


A very, very memorable hip hop routine by Season 2's Travis Wall and Benji Schwimmer. Remind you of something ? >:D

You have to agree with me that Lacey Schwimmer is the absolute best dancer on the show ! I was really dissapointed when she didn't win. The worst thing is that the American's didn't want to vote for her because apparently, her brother, Benji Schwimmer is the winner of season 2. Danny, without a doubt is very good too. He can do 20 pirouettes non stop, now that is what I call skills ! Still they didn't let him win because his stepbrother is Travis Wall, season 2's runner up. like wtf.

LACEY SCHWIMMER IS THE BOMB ! :)

Tuning in; Here I Come - Fergie

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home