Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been... busy. and when I say busy this time, I mean it.

You see, about a week ago, my maid went home. My mom was thinking about sending her back anyways, so I guess its nothing big. Worse thing is, the new maid won't be here for another month. Now how am I supposed to survive ? So the thing is, I have to help with the housework. Been sweeping, mopping, washing cars, doing dishes... you name it. uh huh.

I had Nikki sleeping over the whole week so thank God she was here to help out a bit. But most of the time she just hides in the room and hogs the computer. Either that, or she & G will call my uncle so they can get out of the house. Mhmm.

Of course, I also had my free time. But, that was spent watching Prison Break so I haven't really been online. Anyone who has the season 2 dvd ? :) My dvd's decided to give up on me, so now I'm stuck at season 2 episode 13. And its really nerve wrecking ! I want season two ):

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one who noticed that Wentworth Miller is gorgeous. In fact, I'm very, very sure I'm not the first one to notice. and you people agree with me, right ? :D

So besides the usual going-out-for-lunch plan, I've practically been at home all week. Sigh.

Yesterday though, we gave mom a suprise :) My aunt called in the morning so we worked up a plan :) was just a pre-celebration kinda thing. But yea we had a cake and everything. And boy did we surprise mom. Her expression was priceless :) From what I saw, she enjoyed herself, she really did :)

I had dance today and it was good. I don't work out alot so its actually quite nice to sweat :) Went to Ikano straight after that 'cause dad wanted to go to the travel agency. Dad had a flight to catch at around 7.30pm so we left pretty early. after dad left we went out for dinner and that was how I spent my boring sunday.

My feet is aching now. It was the dancing, I'm sure of it - it paralyzed me. On the second thought, maybe it was the shoes, I don't know. Plus the whether is killing me. Oh God, I think I'm going to die under this kinda whether, no joke.

Krystal & Cindy, I updated ! Happy now ? ;p

Happy 43rd Birthday Mom ! :)
I love you :)

Tuning in; Hip Hop Police - Camillionaire ft Slick Rick

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home