Friday, November 09, 2007


Yeap :) I've been downloading Heroes season 2 ! :) Which to me isn't dissapointing at all ! I love it and that Heroes addiction is back again people. But too bad it has only aired up till episode 7 and it takes around 3 hours to download an episode so yea x(

Anyways yesterday was Deepavali, so we had a day off :) I really really needed the extra rest. I only woke up at 11am :D

Korean has always been our favourite so Dad suggested us to go try out the new Korean buffet, Shilla in the Curve, so yea we decided to go :) And you will never guess who in the world works there :)

Anyways, the food was good :) Yes, even better than Shogun but then again I've never been a big fan of Japanese so yea ! I had so much beef ! omgod. I think even the beef guy barbequeing it even remembers my face.

So overall Shilla is good. Recommended :)

Walked around, bought books, and went home. And guess what ? We headed to Curve again at night ! Had dinner in Sakae Sushi, it was damn packed. In fact, The Curve was very, very packed we had difficulty with the parking.

All I did today was stay at home ! Slacked, read, watched tv, and practiced piano wtf. and as usual I always get distracted when I'm practising my piano. So I went to eat papaya this time. FAILUREEEEEE x( Had class after that.

Uncle Alex (who is indian) gave us a huge basket with muruku's stuffed in it ! Omgod, once you start eating, you won't stop, I swear. I love muruku oooh yummy :) :)

Happy belated Deepavali people ! :)

Tuning in; Make It Work - Ne Yo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home