Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Amelia wanted me to blog so yeap thats what I'm here for.

Am. ( : says:
GO BLOG
Chloe says:
No I don't want to.
Chloe says:
so boring
Chloe says:
"oh today I stayed at home for the whole day.
THE END.
Please don't stop visiting ! "
Am. ( : says:
OKAY THAT'S FUNNY

Well in fact, yes I stayed at home and did nothing except watch The Last Mimzy and helped mom prepare dinner. and so that explains why I have nothing to blog about please don't come and bug me to update my blog because I am a social recluse on weekdays.

Why ? Because apparently alot of my friends decided to ditch me and go on a holiday. One's in Hong Kong, one's in Los Angeles, the other is in Turkey, and another is in Shang Hai ! uh huh.

Mind the crappy post and just bear with me. I'm doing this for you, Amelia so you better appreciate it.

Tuning in; Bubbly - Colbie Caillat

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home