Monday, December 03, 2007

I had a long long day yesterday.

Got up early in the morning as I had dance. But lets just say, dance... wasn't... very... productive... We didn't learn much. and I didn't sweat. Had to relearn last week's steps 'cause alotta people didn't come last week.

Headed to ou after that. Had lunch and dad went for a haircut so I went shopping with mom :) She was in an awfully good mood ! Offered to buy me whatever I wanted but I couldn't find anything. I bought 2 tops from the newly opened shop, Pull and Bear in the end :)

Came home around 5 and rushed and got ready. Went to pick Cindy up after that, and left for Istana Budaya.

Got there around 7pm and went to collect the tickets. Waited, and waited, and waited, and waited for Amelia. Who was the one who suggested I arrive at 7pm for an 8.30pm show, huh ? And ended up being very late, too.

Anyways, Amelia and her cousin, Caitlin arrived half an hour late and I was starving. Been complaining alot. I'm sorry you had to put up with me, Cindy x) Went for dinner after that. Lets just say the food isn't very good and Amelia isn't a very big fan of cats.

Walked around exploring the huge place after dinner.

Went in to the HUGE theatre. Thank God we didn't get lost. and they were making lame jokes saying that it was like The Phantom of the Opera and some lousy seats which no one bought is Box 5. Okay fine, I made that lame joke. But I wasn't the one who said a Joseph Bouquet was going to be found hanging dead ! ;p

The show was amazing. Purely amazing. Those people's ballet skills are so freaking awesome. A joy to watch them, really. Especially Sue ! She was great :) I enjoyed the show. Really blew me away how Malaysians can actually dance like that !

We went for The Slave Princess btw :)

After the show we went up and down looking for a missing Krystal whose cell phone batteries went dead. In the end we did get her on the phone but Amelia and Caitlin had to leave. So it was just Cindy & I going to look for her :)

Talked to her for a bit then we had to leave. Saw so many people there ! Okay fine, I didn't see alot of familiar faces la but everyone was looking awfully familiar that night ;p Saw Sue (very gorgeous) , Yuz, and hey what the heck I even saw Judymar, one of the judges of So You Think You Can Dance !

Got home at around 11 and I was exhausted. My feet was already aching before the show and I wore open toe heels ! How very smart of me. So I came home walking like a duck. but no pain no gain wtf.

Those who missed the show, really, should've went for it. It was worth every penny that we paid though I didn't pay for my own ticket wtf ;p okay fine la then it was very worth my time :) extremely good show :)

and Cindy I hope you're not obsessed with the music anymore ! x)

Today was very unproductive sigh.

Tuning in; Cyclone - T-Pain

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home