Friday, December 28, 2007

Goodbye Ryan, hello Kameron ! ;)

I am in love with Kameron Bink ! :)

God he is so amazing. He did really well on his performance but still got voted off. Otherwise he'd probably make it to the finals. Watching Lacey and Kameron perform just puts a smile on my face.

And may I add that he's so freakin' HOT !


My favourite contemporary dance in So You Think You Can Dance !

Even though I kinda agree with what Dan said, I still think he did an amazing job. But throughout the weeks he danced with Lacey he was never in the bottom but right after they switched partners (he got Sabra) he got voted off even though he did an amazing job with that solo.

And I thought he partnered Lacey the best. (even though Neil and Danny were great partners too) They had chemistry ! and I think all the way till the top 10 they were always the couple with the best performances. From Contemporary to Broadway to Quickstep to the Hustle to Hip Hop.

Boo you if you don't like him.

KAMERON BINK IS THE BOMB ! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home