Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My internet connection has been pretty screwed up. But first things first.

Racken Force

Four technically great dancers who went for a 8/9 week long competition and came home being RM25,000 richer on Saturday.

They were extremely happy - yes I can tell 'cause on Sunday, Dennis overslept and came extremely late. Thank God Rebecca came to unlock the doors for us, otherwise we'd be stuck waiting for him for an hour.

Nevertheless, congratulations! :)

Secondly,

Chelsea - Asernal
o-1

Take that suckers !

---

My week has been pretty hectic.

Friday was at Curve for the 365th time this month. Had dinner at Winter Warmer's with the family. I'm so sick of Curve, have to change location la. Anyways, Curve super boring I don't like it anymore ):

Saturday was ballet, lunch at Centrepoint's Dragon-I, then dropped G off at aunt's house where she spent the night, and came home ! Dad & Mom had a suite for two at Westin and didn't want to bring me ): They went shopping at Pavilion, Starhill, Lot 10 and KLCC ! So unfair ):

Sunday was dance, and I learnt Gyrate for the 3rd time. Omg, come for class la people, I swear to God I don't want to learn the same choreography anymore ! We're having a three week break so I'm telling you when we get back, you people had BETTER remember the choreography ! I WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW. And that is a fact.

Monday was at ou with Mom :) Spent the afternoon there wasting time. Not really wasting time, was there shopping for Christmas and everything. That reminds me, Christmas is next week ! I can't wait till Christmas, its my favourite holiday right next to Chinese New Year :)

Today - I spent the day at home, packing my study room. It looks so... neat now :D

I've finally got my connection back. Or at least I hope :x Hopefully everything will work fine :)

Tuning in; Hydrolics - B5 ft Bow Wow

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home