Thursday, December 06, 2007

So yesterday daddy took a day off work and decided to bring us all out :) Went to Ikea first, for lunch and for christmas deco's. Proceeded to Ikano to pay bills which was waaaaay overdued. Got my supply of magazines for december :)

Was then at the Curve for the whole afternoon. The christmas deco's in Curve are extremely pretty :) Had drinks in Starbucks, read books in Borders, shopped in MNG. God I never realised how boring Curve was.

We got so bored of the place, we headed to Pavilion ! :)

Oh believe me, Pavilion is so deserted on weekdays. Besides the office people, I don't think you'll see anyone else walking around. But it was nice to shop without any interruptions :) I likey Pavilion ;D

Actually wanted to go for dinner at La Bodega but with all the office people there we felt so out of place that we decided to go to Tony Roma's... which is 10 times better :) I had the rib eye steak and can you say good or what ? omg yummy :)

And when I say Curve's xmas deco is pretty fuhhh check out Pav's one ! :) the structure is damn pretty too :)

with mom and ze sister :)

Woke up damn early today 'cause I had to sweep and mop the floors. and ahem can I say I did a very good job ! The floors are so clean now wtf. It was so tiring, I'm telling you but I'm glad I could help out around the house :)

Had to go do groceries with mom at Tesco in the afternoon. Decided to go for lunch @ O'Briens in Curve. Mom loves that place so whatever la. I still think that the sandwiches are overpriced but can't deny that its really good :)

Then I recieved a text from Cindy asking me to go to the TTDI park (but later changed location-Joyclub) for a shooting they will be doing for Battleground. Mommy said no but I so wanted to go ok 'cause coughs I happen to be the biggest fan of Racken Force !

and its also a very great chance to appear on tv 'cause according to Ju Ann (who went for the shoot) they interviewed those who can speak contonese. AHEM AHEM. Excuse me I can speak cantonese ok !

aiyoooo. I missed it but whatever la. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to Curve tomorrow to watch them perform ! :)

anyways after Tesco I came home and had to take my dinner at 5.30pm 'cause of ballet but who does that you tell me. I made myself a healthy dinner - vege + fruit salad which turned out yummy excuse me !

Watched Gossip Girl episode 10 but I was expecting to see a very hot Chace Crawford strip to his underwear ! x) His body is HOT HOT HOT HOT ok ! Its so sad that its only gonna air until episode 13. I'm gonna cry :'(

Whatever. I'm out.

Tuning in; Toma - Pitbull ft. Daddy Yankee

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home