Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates. My internet has been down. So I'm here for a long update ! :)

Friday night was at Curve 'cause I heard there was a Battleground roadshow (don't know which idiot told me). And turns out, it was a lingerie roadshow sponsered by 8tv x) So Dennis, Rebecca, Shake and Nikki (Racken Force) being 8tv stars had to perform. Alam was there too. Whey I'm a very loyal supporter k I try to go for all of they're shows ! :)

Saturday was unproductive. Besides ballet, the rest of the day was spent doing nothing. My parents had to attend a wedding dinner and my mother came home very drunk. So I had to look after her, fetch her things, do her laundry ! I was very relieved when she finally went to sleep around 3.

I had to wake up early on Sunday 'cause I had dance. Obviously I was very sleepy but I got through :) Learnt a few steps to Omarion's Ice Box. It was choreographed by Yannus, pro k and there was no counting so at first it was all over the place but we got it together :) Then it was ou, centrepoint for dinner, and then went to an Adidas warehouse.

Monday was waking up early for me (again!!!) 'cause I had to go to the dentist. Three days in a row I didn't get my sleep ! Argh. Then was school to pay fees and buy books. After that was at Curve for lunch at Secret Recipe, then grocery shopping at Tesco, then over at Ikea for more christmas deco's.

Tuesday was at Curve again, 'cause mommy had to do her hair and wanted me to tag along. So had lunch with her at La Gourmet House then she had to go off for her appointment and I dropped by Borders to get novels (Eclipse!!!) then went to Starbucks and spent my afternoon there reading.

Wednesday was at ou with my girls. Exactly what I needed ! Had alot of catching up to do 'cause both decided to ditch me and go for very expensive holidays ! All three of us were (still are) outdated on movies so we decided to watch The Golden Compass and Enchanted :) Going into the cinema with Yee Xin & Krystal is damn embarassing k they talk damn loud x)

The Golden Compass sucked monkey balls. Maybe it was 'cause I had high expectations but it was a huge dissapointment for me. We all got fooled by the preview. Ugh. 'twas a total let down. If you've seen the preview I ask you not to go watch it.

Enchanted on the other hand was really good ! :) So hilarious. Had me laughing till my stomach started to hurt ! Very very good show. The female lead has such beautiful vocals. I'm so in love with this show I'm thinking about going for a second round :)

I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss...

Today was at Curve (again!!!) for Christmas shopping ! Presents, anyone ? :) MNG had this huge sale and I managed to get 3 tops. I deserve it after all the house work I helped out with k ! Lunch at O'Briens again. Managed to get most of the stuff we needed and headed home. Had ballet and I was so exhausted after class.

Oh and people ! Battleground's grand finals is this coming Saturday ! Get your asses down to Ruums and support Racken Force ! I can tell they worked very hard for this. But seeing how their fans can easily outnumber the other team's fans, they'll win. If I were to judge though, they'll win hands down. Because they're versatile. Anyway, Ruums ! I'll go if I'm not underaged -.-

There you go ! 6 days worth of blogging ! Don't bug me anymore ok.

Tuning in; Ever Ever After - Carrie Underwood

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home