Wednesday, December 19, 2007




Tis the season to be jolly, falalalalalalalala !

G & I put up the Christmas tree a week ago :) This year's theme was red deco's with blue lights which after was put up, I immediately regreted. I would've opted for the simple white or silver if I knew it would turn out like that.

Anyways, mom woke me up at 9 this morning reminding me I had to sweep and mop the floors. Honestly I wasn't in the mood but I managed to finish up my job anyway.

After that I went to get ready, then mom dropped G off at my aunt's house and headed to ou. Shopping with G won't be productive anyway 'cause all she does is complain, complain and complain !

Had lunch at BarBQ Plaza, just mom & I alone. And then we started doing what we were sposed to be doing - shopping, for Christmas.

Mom & I decided to go get this shirt for dad at Raoul. And theres this damn good looking guy working there. Girls, go to Raoul and check him out la ! x) Mom was being so fussy and everything and she told the guy to bring this bring that for her and that guy was being so patient with her. Honestly if I were him I would've slapped my mom already.

Continued with shopping and we got everything we needed. Everything as in, everything :) God am I relieved.

and that also explains why I was at ou from 12pm - 9pm. Yes, was shopping. But, nothing for myself. Damn geram la. Walked for 9 hours till my feet was gonna break and I didn't get a single thing for myself ! But whatever la, its all over !

Christmas shopping - DONE ! :)

Christmas is just around the corner and I can't wait ! :) :)

Tuning in; Gotta Work - Amerie

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home