Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tuning in; Oh Timbaland - Timbaland

somehow, everytime I listen to that song, I think of this :


Danny and Anya, Hip Hop


I loved it ! It was good choreography and I think they did it very well but the judges didn't like it. Apparently the judges and I think differently.

I'm sorry but this is gonna turn into another video post 'cause I really can't stand not posting up video's of good routines !


Lacey and Neil, Contemporary

This contemporary piece was really touching and it had me crying just by watching it ! One of the best contemporary routines in So You Think You Can Dance? history :)


Lauren and Neil, Jazz

This was one of my favourite routines in Season 3 :) I love the way how a story was told and I think Neil and Lauren did a superb job ! :)


Pasha and Sara, West Coast Swing

This routine has got Benji's name written all over it ! :p And I'm so surprised that Sara did so well ! :) One of my favourites as well :)


Lacey and Neil, Lindy Hop

One of the hardest genre of dance to learn and the both of them just pulled it off ! It was awesome :)


Danny and Lauren, Contemporary

Another amazing contemporary routine choreographed by Mia Micheals. All, and I mean ALL of Mia's choreography never ceases to amaze me ! :)

Danny, Lacey and Neil are my absolute favourites on the show. All three of them was THIS close to winning the competition but sadly, none did ;( I was so sad when Sabra was announced winner !

Oh and btw,

MY NEW MAID IS HERE !

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No words can describe the joy I feel :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home