Friday, December 21, 2007

Was at ou again today with Yee Xin & Krystal. I tell you it was so so freaking crowded. Everyone's probably clearing their leaves but I never imagined it to be like that. Damn alot of peopng from ulu kampung's came out too. Spoiled my mood to shop completely.

And yah, the line at GSC is super long until can reach up till Singapore. But nevertheless Krystal & I still went to line up for the tickets. And it made me realise one thing. Why is it always me lining up for tickets ? Whether its with Yee Xin or Krystal, I'll end up lining up with one of them.

"Yalah, who ask you to come so early?"

Not my fault that I live close to ou k.

Anyway, our original plan was to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks but the tickets were sold out so we ended up going for I Am Legend.


Damn good show I tell you :) Even if Yee Xin didn't like it, its good k. But the ending was crap though. 'nuff said.

Heh, Yee Xin was damn reluctant to watch the show 'cause apparently she says its scary. Frightening yes la, but not the least bit scary. She spent the whole 2 hours of the show with her hands on her face x)

You wouldn't actually believe that we had lunch in Burger King today. But its true ! The movie was about to start and we were opting for some thing fast (which obviously leads to fast food) so hey, Burger King it is ! :)

Didn't manage to do much 'cause of the amout of people there. Sigh.

All in all, I still had a great day :)

See you people soon k :)

Tuning in; Clap Back - Ja Rule

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home