Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm sorry I'm not blogging as often as I usually do, but I have a perfectly good reason. Just like everyone else, I've been piled up with homework and assignments. And its never ending ! It just keeps coming and coming and coming and sometimes I get so frustrated while completing them I feel like I might just explode...

I have this stack of homework in my study room which just keeps getting higher and higher day by day and its only the 4th day of school ! I delay whatever work I can delay because honestly I can't even finish one day's work.

My geography teacher, is a nice man honestly and he CAN teach, but the amount of homework he just threw at us today was ridiculous. As for BM, Ms Pat has been giving us more work than usual. Maths, English, Science...

THANK GOD THURSDAY'S A PUBLIC HOLIDAY !!!

But unfortunately I have to attend vocals and ballet (if I wish to) and mom refuses to cook lunch so we have to spend the day out and I won't be able to complete all the work I wish to complete...

Okay, enough about homework.

On the brighter note, Daddy has gone to China and he's coming back with DVD's ! :) Whoo I can't wait till he comes home. I wanted him to get me Veronica Mars but the price is seriously unbelievable for 3 seasons so I told him not to get it.

... which was a rip off 'cause I really really wanted it.

Anyway he's getting me Heroes season 2 and also Gossip Girls, which I'm sure is not the complete first season but for that we'll just have to wait and see :)

If only they have the complete third season of So You Think You Can Dance? and I'd be ecstatic ! Then I wouldn't have to watch it on youtube anymore.

Stop dreaming lah Chloe.

Tuning in; Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home