Monday, January 21, 2008

I've been really caught up with school, homework, house practice, dance, baking etc that I hardly have time to breathe. That also explains the very dead blog.

Even though I've been super busy, I managed to finish watching Heroes season 2 ! I can't wait for the bloody writer's strike to end!!! Because of it all my favourite tv series are left hanging out of no where. URGH.

My whole week can probably be summed up to one word - hectic. My whole body was aching since the previous Sunday ! It still hurts now, but I'm used to it. Wonder when its gonna stop aching. Sigh.

I had fun throughout the weekend :) The not-so-stressful days of the week! Had school on Saturday, but I skipped it seeing how I had to attend ballet and my exams are in less than 10 weeks ! SAVE ME!!!

I was so tired after ballet but when I came home I was told that we were going out for lunch so I took a quick shower and had to get ready. Seeing how G had tuition and all, so I spent the afternoon at the Curve with mommyyyy :)

I spent my whole night watching Heroes ! :/ one episode after another, wanting to just finish it and go to the part where I've not seen ! Frustratinggg.

Had dance on Sunday, and we did Gyrate AGAIN. Oh dear lord ! Thank God we got the damn choreography done with so we can put it behind us now and learn something new ? :D

Headed to ou after that. Had lunch, and I headed to MPH to get books where I met Dennis. I was standing opposite him staring at him for a whole minute before he realised I was there.

Apparently it was his first time setting foot in MPH (ahem ahem I just took it as he doesn't like books) so I helped him with his books. I found him what he wanted - Pride and Prejudice - and he ended up staring at it saying "Har, so thick ah? Nevermind," and putting it back into place. AND he actually needs it for school.

I actually had an appointment with Grace at Russells but canceled it last minute 'cause I decided not to do my hair ? Dad was the one who ended up getting his hair done so I went window shopping with mommy while G also got her hair done.

Headed home and rushed like a mad woman to finish my homework then went to Curve for dinner at Winter Warmers. The seafood spaghetti there is really really good, I went there for that on purpose !

The family again, failed to keep our vows and sadly, shopped, again. Chinese New Year is almost here, not my fault k ! I managed to get 4 tops at the flea market for a 100 bucks unlike dad who got really expensive shoes AHEM.

And I'm guessing you guys never really knew I could bake ? :) Yea, trust me my friends were surprised when they had my pineapple tarts too! Mom and I are really getting down to business, baking so much for CNY!!

Have to get going, school tomorrow.

Tuning in; Make Me Better - Fabolous ft. Ne-Yo

p/s, mind the boring post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home