Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Lately, I've been addicted to -

The PSP !!!

Dad got it for Gi for Christmas and its freakin' addictive okay. Once you start playing, you cannot stop, I can tell you that ! And its pink ! The colour is sooo sweet :)

Okay I actually wanted dad to get Gi the Nintendo DS (ahem 'cause I read Xiaxue) at first, 'cause well I've played with it before and it friggin rocks too okay. But thank God he didn't la 'cause the PSP is so much better ! ;)

Reese's peanut butter cups !!!

I first had them when daddy brought them back for me from the States few years back and fell in love with them instantly. They are to die for ! And then just recently Mei Kee went to Canada and came back with these and I fell in love with them all over again.

And then I thought it was the last time in a long time that I'm going to have them ;(

But today I was at Ikano's Cold Storage and I found them ! I'm SO SO happy that they actually have them here ! ;)

Peanut butter M&M's :)

Heh, mind me, I'm a peanut butter lover ! ;) These are good too :) According to Yee Xin you can get them here in M'sia ? The only place in Malaysia that has it is Tesco.

omg yummmmm.

So You Think You Can Dance Season 3 ! ;)

I've never really got over it so yeah :) It is the best competition created, ever. Also, seaon 3 is by far the best season with season 2 coming in a close second :) Season 2 had alot of great dancers. Season 3 had fewer good dancers but the ones who are good are alot better than those in season 2 :)

Also, did you know that -

Benji Schwimmer
and sister, Lacey Schwimmer
are related to
FRIENDS cast member, David Schwimmer ?

Okay that is just plain weird. Apparently Benji & Lacey are David's cousins ? Maybe Benji at times look a little like David (just a little though) but it is still quite hard to believe isn't it ? Then again, nothing's impossible.

Please mind this extremely random post, I'm bored.

Btw school starts tomorrow ;( I'm so not looking forward to it.

Tuning in; SOS - Jonas Brothers

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home