Friday, January 11, 2008

My current addiction :

The Amazing Race Asia season 2

After following the show for 8/9 weeks now, I definitely have my favourites picked out :)

Marc and Rovilson, team Philippines

Hands down, without a doubt the hottest guys on the show. Marc is a model ! & both are tv hosts. I actually enjoy watching them and they're lame jokes x) By far the strongest racers on the show. 7 weeks in a row on the top spot, beat that !

Vanessa and Pamela, team Malaysia !

None other than Malaysian singer, Vince Chong's sisters. One's a dancer, one's Vince's manager, but both gorgeous :) The pressure is on them 'cause as ya'll know Malaysia won last year! They're pretty good racers themselves. I absolutely adore them :)

Paula and Natasha, team Thailand

Both adorable :) Paula is quite well-known in Thailand btw. She's a channel [V] VJ/actress/model. They don't have a secure spot on the race yet, its the ups and downs for them. But they're good, and I know that for a fact.

I think I have a clue who the winners are already, but I'm not so sure myself...

We'll just have to wait and find out ! I'll definitely put my money on Marc and Rovilson, but with Adrian and Collin (team Singapore) hot on their heels all the time, I wouldn't dare expect anything.

Catch The Amazing Race Asia, hosted by Allan Wu on AXN (Astro channel 701) every Thursday 9pm, with repeats on Friday 12am, Saturday 11pm, Sunday 11am and Tuesday 8pm. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Aiyo, just watch the damn show and support the Malaysians. Okay, there's 2 Malaysian teams. Ann and Diane (whom I HATE HATE HATE) and Vanessa and Pamela. So I'll make an exception if you, too hate Ann and Diane x)

GO MALAYSIA !

Omg I'm so lame -.-

Tuning in; Mistletoe - Colbie Caillat

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home