Monday, January 14, 2008

My social activities are on as usual finally after 2 thousand years ! Man am I glad :)

I've never been as happy for ballet to start. When I went for class on Saturday I was so happy ! I've missed the studio SO SO SO much ! You wouldn't know, seriously. And I was so eager for class to get started.

Seriously, I freaked myself out. Was freaking exited !

One thing that freaks me out even more is my exams are getting nearer day by day. I have around 10 more weeks ! Though I'm nervous, but I can't for the whole thing to be over. I'll work my butt off this time, and I know it.

Sunday we had dance. After so long ! :) Happyyyy. As expected, we did Gyrate. This is my FOURTH time learning it, like seriously. Like Cindy said, the choreography is not worth learning so many times ! Plus, I know my steps.

On the brighter note, Dennis the hip hop dancer (note) taught us new school/contemporary ! :) :) Have to admit, the choreography was freaking awesome. We're using the song Apologize and everytime I watch him do it, I always think of Danny and Anya.

Well their contemporary dance was one memorable one indeed :)

Thought of going for the 8tv birthday bash during the night, but didn't in the end. I ended up at home watching DVD's ! :) Thank God I didn't go 'cause when I watched it on 8tv, my whole face went o____O. The amount of people there were seriously shocking.

When I woke up this morning, my whole body was aching. I couldn't move a muscle in my body. Ooops, I guess after not dancing for 3 weeks this is what I get !

To make things worse, I had PE in the morning and we had badminton. BADMINTON!!! I admit it was kinda fun but the pain I was feeling during and after PE is bad. Especially the muscles on my shoulders !

I can't stretch my legs straight now. It kills me by just doing that.

And I have sports practice tomorrow. God save me !

Tuning in; Hurry Up - Che Nelle

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home