Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Sorry for the past few random So You Think You Can Dance? posts. I couldn't resist, please forgive me :)

I had a great Christmas ! :) Christmas eve was tiring, but had oodles of fun :) I helped mom prepare a scrumptious dinner with the extended family. But cleaning up afterwards is a really horrible job. Ugh. Gifts were recieved, but I personally prefer giving :)

On Christmas day itself everyone was over at my cousin, Melissa's place. I ate so much this Christmas that its not even funny. Oh but I finally got to see Ryan again :)

Saturday was Fella Design Damansara's new opening cocktail party which I was forced to attend. I have to admit I did have fun, but really, I didn't want to go. Oh and people, go check out Morph @ Fella Design's highest floor! Daddy runs Morph so yea :)

---

And just like that, another year has passed. This year was really fun, no doubt, but it flew by so fast that its freakin' scary.

Goodbye year 2007, welcoming year 2008 :)

My New Year Resolutions
#1 Be a better person. That is, in every way.
#2 See resolution #1.

My new year's eve was spent having dinner with the extended family at Coca's, Bangsar Shopping Centre. Lets just say I stuffed myself with food, food, food, and more food. I have to stop eating, seriously.

After dinner we were at Coffee Bean awaiting the arrival of year 2008.

When the clock striked 12, fireworks was seen from every direction. It was fun 'cause I think we saw fireworks from Mid Valley, One Utama, The Curve and KLCC. Hah, beat that ! BSC has a nice view :)

Got home and here I am. My first post of 2008 :)

year 2007 has been pretty challeging. I've been through ups and downs, (mostly good times, though :] ) but I'm glad I made it through every obstacle, every challenge that I was put up for. I've learned so much this year, things that I will never forget.

I am here thanking my family and friends for supporting me in everything I do, in every possible way. I really appreciate what you guys have done for me :)

2007 was great, but I believe 2008 will be better and I expect alot more from it.

As the minute of another year trickles to an end, we close another chapter of our life's never ending journey once again. May we all begin the new year full of hope, joy, good health, prosperity and full of happiness ! Happy new year, our journey continues ! :)

Your blogger wishes you a Happy New Year once again!

Make the best out of 08 ! :)

xoxo,
Chloe

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home