Saturday, January 05, 2008

What I've been up to :


Watching Prison Break Season 2 and the newest episode of Gossip Girls, School Lies.

Hey, I can still get my tv time even if school already started ok !

As ya'll know during the holidays I was watching Prison Break season 1 and half way through season 2, my damn dvd died on me. I'm so glad school has reopened so I can finally borrow the dvd from someone. Thanks so much Liyana ! ;) The ending was one of the worst ones I've ever seen though. So dissapointed.

Gossip Girl's 12th episode, School Lies was long awaited k wtf. I had to wait 2 freaking weeks before there was a new episode. Well at least they featured Nate in this episode (unlike the previous one) otherwise I'm going to have to kill someone. If you haven't seen it, you have to 'cause its worth it.

Anyway, my first day of school went pretty well :) It was nice seeing friends again. But sometimes, it isn't nice seeing the same teacher's face two years in a row. We've got Mr Wong for homeroom AND for Science again. And I am not happy. Also, we've got Pn Kondamah for Moral. UGH.

Besides that I'm pretty happy with the rest of the teachers. (those that I've met) Hopefully the rest wouldn't turn out to be that bad :)

I hate to admit but I kinda miss ballet already. I was ecstatic when I was told we got a 3 week holiday (which is 6 lessons) but after not having it for so long, I want to go back for class. Well maybe its 'cause I haven't had dance for a very long time too... I don't know.

More updates soon :)

Currently reading; Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (wtf I ain't kidding)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home