Sunday, January 27, 2008

The whether is really really hot nowadays. What pisses me off is that it barely rains ! and even if it does, the sun will come up again right after the rain ends. Even during the night, it feels hot and stuffy. I hate it.

I had dance today ! And we were actually supposed to do Gyrate but Dennis didn't have the song in his PSP so HA! :) We learned new steps to Britney Spears' Piece of Me instead which he choreographed on the spot. me likeyyy :)

Ou after that. Had lunch and then I went shopping with mommy. There was this pair of gray (just the colour I've been looking for!) jeans in Pull and Bear and they were hanging on the rack screaming "Buy me!" I fell in love with them instantly and mommy got them for me in the end :)

Anyways, my week has been great :) Not as busy as last week, but busy enough - from homework to dance to my favourite tv shows to baking ! I enjoyed my week. And what cheers me up even more is that I had no house practice ! :D

Thaipusam was on wednesday and since it was a public holiday so daddy (who is in the States now) being the greatest daddy he is skipped work and took the family to ou :) It was really really crowded so we left after a while and I followed dad to his office and helped him out with stuff :)

Mommy & I went to the spaaaaa on friday :) I had a facial and while waiting for mom I had a massage and now the aches are all gone ! I feel great now :)

I think I lack sleep now though. The dark circles are appearing - not a good sign. I've been drinking caffeine to make myself stay awake in classes. I think I'm starting to get addicted to it which is also not good !

Have been helping mommy bake cookies alot. We're done with 4 kinds and there's 3 more to go ! and I'll tell you that its not easyyy. Its so tiring and plus you have to sit there the whole day wanting to get it done. I'm glad its gonna be over soon.

CNY's around the corner and I SO cannot wait ! :)

Tuning in; My Miracle (piano composition) - Ryan Conferido
(I finally have this song in my iPod ! :D )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home