Monday, February 18, 2008

I think the judges made a huge mistake when they cut Josiah Leming.

He was my absolute favourite ! I loved his first audition, I loved his second audition. He absolutely killed Mika ! His version of "Grace Kelly" was so much better than Mika's. I adore him to death.

His third audition was not up to standard. And he dismissed the band. I think he was just really tired and didn't reherse like he should have and I guess he thought he could do better by himself than with a band that might not do the song like he wanted it done or he felt he would mess up since he didn't rehearse with the band.

He. Is. An. Emotional. Wreck. But even when he cries he looks too damn adorable to hate ! I feel like giving him a big hug everytime he cries. I cried when they didn't let him through the top 24 okay ! I thought he did so much better than some of the rest who made the top 24 :(

And give the boy a break, he lives in a god damn car for goodness sake !

BRING JOSIAH LEMING BACK ! :(


One of the other contestant whom I thought did really well was Colton Swon. And again they didn't let him through. And I was so disappointed when they didn't show much of him. I only realised he made the top 50 during the top 24 results when he was sent home. He is so much better than the other Colton (Berry) who made top 24.

:( :( They're sending all the good contestants back :(


So now I'm rooting for the girls :)

Kady Malloy - yes the girl who can do impersonations. Britney Spears, Shakira, "the guy from Rascal Flatts". She was one of my favourites right from the start when I saw her at the auditions and I am so glad she made it through to top 24 ! :)

Ramiele Malubay - She's so tiny and cute yet her voice is so big :) I was so amazed when I first saw her. She's definitely one hell of a singer and I can tell that she'll go far :D

I don't really like the top 12 guys this year but David Archuleta's voice is SO charming :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home